Summertime may mean barbecue and it may mean the beach, but it also means outdoor activities that we haven't engaged in for much of the year such as hiking, biking, volleyball, and tennis. If we w ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Why is our Spinal Decompression Program Unique?
Is Your Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Program
Any Different Than Other Doctors
Offering Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression?
When I combined the most advanced medical technology for disc problems specifically the Triton DTS Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Device with the following enhancements my previous good results became excellent results. Our office calls this integrated approach Interactive Spine Care:
· Advanced Neurological Brain Based Therapy using Enhanced Air
· Whole Body Advanced Vibration
· Cold Laser & Interferential Current for quick pain relief
· Clinical Nutrition using Various Methods of Functional Neuromuscular Testing
· Spinal Pelvic Stabilizerstm When Needed To Support You From The Ground Up
· Follow-Up Core Muscle Stabilizing Using Easily Learned Exercises That Don’t Take Hours per Day to Perform
Dr. Widenbaum's integrated approach helps uncover the “missing link” to most failed back and leg pain treatments. Interactive Spine Care is a propriety treatment we use that includes both the evaluation and treatment of physical dysfunctions and neurological dysfunctions and metabolic imbalance